Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

Ode to Moose's Tooth

Oh, Moose's Tooth, how I long for thee!!!
This is an ode to Moose's Tooth our favorite pizza place in Anchorage...ok so maybe more like our favorite pizza place ANYWHERE! The inspirition for this pizza came about by trying to use up random left overs and remembering one of our top five most ordered pizzas from Moose's Tooth called the Spicy Thai. This pizza has Peanut Sauce, Chicken, Red Onions, Bean Sprouts, Carrot Threads, Cilantro, Mozzarella and Garlic and Oil on it. Amazingly enough I looked in my fridge and I had everything I needed except the bean sprouts! So as it is baking in the oven as I write this I am excited to see if it turns out as good as the one from Moose's Tooth. Here's hoping...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen